For a little nap after lunch or a refreshing night’s sleep: there’s nothing like a good rest before a new hike, a mountain bike circuit or a visit to see the local sites. Stretch out and enjoy – you’re in a Challenger…
A comfortable mattress with a sturdy slatted bed base
All our mattresses are:
- manufactured in France,
- specially designed for our motorhomes with high-quality foam.
All our mattresses are encased in a drill fabric that is:
- antibacterial and anti-dust mite (for optimal hygiene)
- certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 (free of substances harmful to health).
- On Premium models, all our mattresses (for the main bedding) have:
- high-resilience foam that adapts perfectly to the shape of your body for minimum pressure,
- a thermal-regulating Thermocool covering for better dissipation of body heat
- a layer of reinforced wadding for a soft feel and optimal-quality bedding.
Choose your type of beds
Different types of beds for high quality sleeping areas
This is the only configuration in which the bed can be accessed from 3 sides.
These are two large and comfortable single beds. One is accessible from the left side, the other from the right.
This design is perfect for families with children or teenagers.
Garages under beds
Most of our motorhome designs provide a garage in which generally 2 bikes can be stored.
Fold-down beds save an extraordinary amount of space, because when they are not being used they are flattened against the roof.
“Overcab” is the name of the section above the driver cabin of the motorhome and which contains a two person bed.
Overcab bedding also has special anti-condensation plates and can be raised (to facilitate going back and forth between the unit and the cab), leaving an extra-large 155 cm space!